IMRAD is a full-service company specializing in Project Management, HSSE Oversight, and Consulting services, primarily to the Oil & Gas market in the Diving and Marine industries, with our focus on Subsea Projects in the Inspection, Maintenance, Repair, Abandonment, and Decommissioning markets.
Our services are utilized worldwide and our personnel are professionals with a wide range of skills and experience ranging from 15 to 40 years in the Oil and Gas market. It’s not software or products that makes IMRAD a successful Project Management, HSSE Oversight, and Consulting firm. It’s our people. We seamlessly integrate into your teams and have the business acumen required to ensure your project goals align with your company’s strategy.
We provide Consultants, Project Managers, HSSE Advisors, Project Engineers, Client Representatives, Project Planners, Logistic Coordinators, Subject Matter and Technical Experts for a wide range of skill sets and specialty positions , Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT/DMT) / Medics, and Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) technicians.
Our Core Services Include:
Project Management with Experienced Solutions
Specializing in Offshore Oil/Gas Subsea Projects
Health, Safety, Security, and Environment (HSSE) Oversight
Providing structure, processes, and leadership
Advisement, professional guidance, technical and subject matter expertise
PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Project Management requires sound strategy and planning, which is essential to success. Without disciplined execution, the same strategy and planning provides zero value. IMRAD provides the services that help you succeed where companies often fail – in implementation and execution.
- Platform Fabrication, Installation, and Decommissioning
- Pipeline Installation, Rerouting, Hot-Taps, and Decommissioning
- SBM Inspection, Maintenance and Repairs
- Diving Management – Surface Supplied Air/Mixed Gas Diving, Saturation diving, and Atmospheric diving
- Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) Management
- Regulatory Inspections both subsea and topside
- Contractor Qualification and Selection
- Contracts and Negotiations
- Document Control
- Materials Management
- Finance Management
- Planner and Logistics
- Quality Assurance
- Technical Writing – Manuals, Procedures, Bid/RFQ Documents, and Reports
HEALTH, SAFETY, SECURITY, AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT (HSSE)
Our HSSE Oversight teams provide structure, processes, and leadership, whether it’s a new or existing business, or on a project basis. Our goals are to prevent all accidents, injuries and occupational illness and to protect the environment. We will promote Health, Safety, Security, and Environment (HSSE) and manage it in the same way as any other critical business activity. We will find the gaps between Clients and Contractors, and Management and employees, and bridge them with solutions.
- Develop and Manage Safety Plans and Compliance in adherence with all applicable laws and regulations and apply appropriate standards where respective legislation does not exist.
- Safety & Environmental Management Systems (SEMS) Compliance
- Onsite HSE Representatives/Advisors
- Identify and analyze potential hazards and security threats and implement measures to avoid, prevent, control and restrict the associated risks
In our Consulting Services, we advise and provide professional guidance, as well as technical and subject matter expertise, on your most complex initiatives so that you realize your desired results.
- Subsea Construction with emphasis on Diving and Remotely Operated Vehicles
- Business Processes and Policies
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Technical Writing
- Subject Matter and Technical Experts for a wide range of skill sets and specialty positions.
- NDT Inspection Specialists
- Data Technicians/Recorders
- Technical Report Writing
REGULATORY PLANNING AND COMPLIANCE
- Facility & Operation Plans
- Due-Diligence/Environmental Site Assessment
- Air Emissions Forecasting and Tracking
- Safety & Environmental Management Systems (SEMS) Documents
- BOEMRE, BSSE, and other regulatory Permitting and Plans